Thursday, October 30, 2008

Something New

I attended my first International Quilt Market this past week and learned about writing a blog (among many other things....). Now, I've been reading them for several years and thought about writing one but this lecture made it seem fairly simple and straight-forward.

Why did I hesitate to join this circus up til now? One Simple Reason: Because commenters can be both very supportive and/or terribly abusive and why bother putting yourself in that awkward position, I ask you?

Well, here's what I figure: Quilters and cat-lovers for the most part are wonderful people and I think I might take the risk.

Hey, if it doesn't work out, I can always just pitch the whole experiment out into the solar system graveyard of abandoned blogs and get on with Life As I Know It.

No comments: