Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mary Bale is an Idiot

And the woman who dumped a cat in a wheelie bin in England.

If you haven't seen the video or heard about this, color me surprised.

When I saw the surveillance video, I stopped breathing. I felt absolute panic. It was a visceral reaction totally.



She walks quickly away and the seconds tick by. I couldn't believe what I was watching and the knowledge that the cat was trapped in there, in the dark, for 15+ hours while she was living her life.

Can you believe she says this:
She said: 'I don't know what the fuss is about. It's just a cat.'

The unmarried bank worker said she was just walking home on Saturday when she saw the cat and decided to play with it. But she told the Sun that she 'suddenly thought it would be funny' to put it in the bin.

'I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped, I expected it to wriggle out,' she said.

Referring to the CCTV footage, she told how she could not believe it was being seen around the world and was afraid it would upset her family.

She said: 'I don't know what my relatives will think but to be honest I think everyone is overreacting a bit.'


So, really, she is an idiot on multiple levels. Good work, Mary. Way to go! Be either a good example or terribly warning.

No comments: