Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Post About Quilts

It occurs to me that I haven't written about quilting of late.

It's not that I haven't been sewing. It has more to do with the other sides of me taking a front seat in more interesting activities. More interesting to me, I suppose, is a more accurate statement. The house search, the vegetables that do and don't co-operate, here comes JazzFest weekend and I'll be there with out-of-town friends and family.

I have been working on a few quilts and had a couple on the big machine in April. My aunt is coming over from Houston with am armful of quilttops we'll be completing during her stay here. I'll be diligent about photographing and posting the pictures of that adventure as it happens.

So really, if you read this and want to learn more about the fabric side of my world, pop over to Bright Hopes Quilting and see the other blog I write. You'll find lots of fabric to look at there.

No comments: