"In other numerical revelations, just 4% of Americans say that Wall Street or credit card companies are honest or trustworthy. A majority of young people still approve of Obama's job performance, but a majority of seniors over 64 now don't (54%). Maybe they'll (that is, we'll) all die before the next election."
Now what you need to know, before I start my rant, is those three words in the parenthesis were ADDED after the outpouring of scorn heaped upon his snow-covered addle-brained head.
First the paragraph itself is disjointed. What Wall Street's reputation has to do with Obeyme's job performance escapes me, but let's remember this is California writing.....however it is the sheer mental illness behind the follow-up sentence that rocks me on my heels. "Maybe they'll all die before the next election".
Where to even begin.....
1. So, it's okay to make jokes about opponents/adversaries dying to make a President's poll numbers rise. Check. (will someone remind me of this when the other Party is back in the WH?)
2. Anything goes when you want "your man" to be popular with the acolytes.
3. Wait a minute, being DEAD never stopped a Democrat from VOTING!*
4. Can we assume that with ObamaCare, the bureaucrats will have carte blanche to pick who gets the health care based on presidential adoration? I mean, why keep the disgruntled around long enough to have a voting opinion of the dude? (and you thought Republicans were mean!)
5. The man who pens this dubious drivel looks to be in that age category himself so presumably he falls into the "approval" column and thinks he's somehow safe to live another voting season.
6. Really? Can anyone just explain to me how putting those words out in public passed his gut-check? Clearly it did, then it didn't because he added "that is, we'll" in an effort to distance himself from what even he came to realize was beyond the pale. Does anything go now? really?
7. This man is such a coward, he didn't even acknowledge that he stepped over the line into madness. He just slipped in and added three words in his lame attempt to be cute/inclusive in this dying "game". He doesn't really MEAN it. Like so many who fan the flames of idolatry, he thinks he's immune from any punishment at the hands of those he supports. He thinks he'll be one to get a pass, a "Get Out of Hell/Into Hospital" free card when all the new health care reforms are
Among the Journal's findings:Oh, and one last thing, I sent a comment to this blog writer, expressing my disdain and this is what pops up after I hit "send":
# The Journal identified dead people on the voter rolls in all 62 counties and people in as many as 45 counties who had votes recorded after they had died.
# One address in the Bronx was listed as the home for as many as 191 registered voters who had died. The address is 5901 Palisade Ave., site of the Hebrew Home for the Aged.
# Democrats who cast votes after they died outnumbered Republicans by more than a 4-to-1 margin. The reason: Most of them came from Democrat-dominated New York City, where higher population produced more matches.
"Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment"Got that? "approved by the author".