Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ok the Sewing Room is ready

I finally got around to working in there and after shifting one bookshelf to another wall (Thanks Kathy) the cutting table, all 6 feet of it, now sit in front of the window and the whole room is rather like the one in Kimberly.



Except much smaller.

Much much smaller but not bad at all. In fact, it's cozy and I like it.


I will say this, however. There is only room enough for one person at a time to be in there. I have already given it a test-run: We are having a Quilt Camp week for adults at the shop in a month and I needed to whip out a sample of one of the projects. I was able to put my hand on just about all the equipment, save one that I cannot seem to locate, and after this break from sewing, it really felt good to slide under the table and turn on the machine and sew a few lines.


And I really look forward to cranking up the quilting machine and getting some tops that are stacked up in the closet finished.

No comments: