Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Not REALLY a Farm Until....

... you have rusting tractor implements lolling around the place.
Or a cat warming herself on the hood of a John Deere.
BTW. you can see who he loves more.... the tractor is under the carport. MY car is out under the elements. Hmph!

I guess we are officially "there".
I am spoiled beyond all reason and don't think for a minute that I don't know this. Spoiled rotten and loving every minute of my life.

Except possibly for that chicken out there, which may be a rooster. This is an area of concern, to be sure. If he is indeed a rooster, we have a big problem.

How do I kill him? I don't think I can do this. I really have bonded with that bird. Please don't be a rooster. Can I beg and plead my way on this?

Anyone out there want a beautiful chicken? That might be a rooster?

No comments: