Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Sunday!

Yea!!!! The Oriental Leslie BOMb is finished!!!!! Okay, I still have to quilt it, true......


ANd the Red White and Blues is complete as well. Yes there is only the simple single border but really, there is enough going on with the color scheme, any border fabric would just scream.



I had fun finishing this silly project I bought to make as long ago as last year (or was it 2 years ago.....) The Stick Chicken!
too cute. I have already made the Cat Stick but have it at the shop as a sample.
Speaking of cute....
Q. Usually she hangs out in the sewing room, taking up space on the ironing board. Shasta beat her to it today.


Shasta has been trying to be helpful as well. Here she is scrambling a quilt-top I was attempting to pin a border on. Such a help.

And to top the day off nicely, I made a loaf of seeduction bread. Very close to the loaf you buy at Whole Foods. Except lighter.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yum give me bread and sleepy cats. pretty quilts! red white and blue is lovely.

Cats and Quilts said...

Thanks..... I have planned to give that one to Deciree's brother, Micah. It will be a while, however til I do the quilting.

I WOULD give you bread, if I lived closer. Maybe this summer?