Monday, January 24, 2011

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

God has such a sense of humor........

Background: The Amish have a tradition of always intentionally inserting one mistake in their quilts. Because only God is perfect, right?


Okay, I don't intentionally go out of my way to make a mistake. With me, this comes naturally. A few days ago I posted a photo of the new sample, 6 Halves Makes A Whole Starburst. I was SO CAREFUL while making it too, and of course I made mistakes along the way and corrected them ASAP.

I was so careful when assembling the quilt, stopping as I went and closely examining. YOU NEVER want to get to the last border and find you have a mistake, right?

SO with a heart busting out with pride, I posted this photo:


It's been hanging on the design wall ever since. I just noticed a big mistake.

Ah me...... poof! There goes that pride bubble. Back to humility with me as I go fix it!

No comments: